Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I'm resolving to post more and play a lot more video games in 2010.

Yesterday we trekked over to Halo Farms for ice cream and came back through the rougher parts of Trenton, accidentally. We had delicious dinner at Villa Mannino, and later on proceeded to gobble up almost a whole pint of ice cream. When midnight rolled around, Joe didn't want to crack open the champagne, so we had ginger ale in champagne glasses instead. I also watched more Three Stooges yesterday than I ever had previously, and it turns out I didn't hate them!

The thing about this New Year is that it marks the occasion of me being almost 30, and given that the last decade rollover feels like yesterday, the next one will be here soon enough, and I'll be almost 40! But I'll put that aside to focus on the current day.

No comments: