Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Safari!

Yesterday I started looking online to figure out my vacation plans. The places I looked had safaris that I felt were too expensive. I felt discouraged and began to wonder if maybe I could change my flight and come home earlier for less money. But then! I poked through Bradt Malawi and it mentioned a tour company that does budget tours. I just booked a tour with the exact places I wanted to go for just about the exact dates I wanted to go for the exact price I wanted to pay! So awesome! I'm so psyched! I'll be going to Blantyre, then to the Liwonde National Park, then to Cape Maclear at the lake. I'll be in a tent or whatever, but it's going to be awesome. I'll leave Monday, June 4 and return on Sunday 10, the day before I leave. This has totally put me in a much better mood about being here!

I also got a new phone number, although the DHL has not yet arrived so I have no phone to plunk the new SIM card into. You can reach me at 265-812-1170 until I leave!

No comments: