Monday, November 24, 2008

Counting down

I can't wait to go to NJ tomorrow night and have some vacay!

Today went by fast, since I had meetings straight through until 2:30. We're searching for a new chair (maybe... the search includes the current chair, who retired from the PHS, triggering a new chair search, because bureaucracy is awesome), so today and tomorrow there are meetings with the candidates and their job talks. Today I also gave the first half of my scintillating wisdom on survey design and implementation. Busy days are good because they move me quickly to vacay!

Tomorrow I'm going to try to shlep to the Comcast place up in Rockville so they stop charging me for the cable box I'm not using. It requires all sorts of transit.

I had to stop watching Hardball tonight because it's become all about the depressing economic situation. The election was way more fun!

No comments: