Friday, February 19, 2010

Christmas

You know, I have heard it said that in New Mexico, if you want both red and green chile on your food, you can say "Christmas," but I'm pretty sure everyone I knew growing up would just say "both."

It has also come to my attention that people might not know you can order jarred goodness from El Pinto's website. Recently I procured the medium mix box which has red chile sauce, green chile, green chile sauce, salsa, chipotle salsa, and taco salsa. All delicious. The gringos can get most of these in mild, the brave in hot. I had never had the red chile before -- it's really good. Put it on eggs or pork or a spoon!

I'm feeling a ton better today, and since I feel so much better relative to yesterday, I FEEL GREAT! even though I probably feel worse than your average day. It's all relative. Like all the weather folks around here talking about the balmy weekend we'll have in the low 40s, even though the average this time of year is closer to 50. It's just been a lot colder out this week. Like Christmas!

No comments: